Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1.

For Break
fast I ate oatmeal and an orange.
It is funny how purposefully changing your
diet
drastically changes how the
D
A
Y
is planned.
I mad e
the decision to BIKE with my gloved hands
cupped around a ceramic mug spilling over with
oats and
flax.
I made it to class with Z
E
R
O
accidents but it sure was a close call.
For Lunch
I slobbered over the steamy pizza
each of my SABERS munched on
while I enjoyed a nice bowl of
1/2 tomato
1/4 eggplant
1/4 Squash
1/2 can Black Beans
1/2 bag frozen corn
lemon wedge
2 tbls Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbls EVOO

and a flour tortilla
s
p
r
e
a
d
with natural peanut butter and raw sunflower sEEds.
YUM
TThe rest of the day has greeted me with waves of headaches and fatigue. But do not worry, all is good and I will enjoy the rain/snow tonight and a bowl of sautéed veggies. SOUP tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers