Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ezra.


Today has reminded me of Winnie the Pooh.
Chuckling as he fights against the blustering wind
watching Piglet fly by yelping for assistance
And Christopher Robin in his blue shorts, cardigan and bright red scarf.
All I want to do is bake.
Take a walk
Wearing this.
And these while petting him.

I just really love Sheep.

A side thought.
I finally went grocery shopping and felt an overwhelming amount of peace as my cabinets filled. I wish that life could be that easily satisfied. When you hear a grumble and notice cobwebs in the kitchen, simply nod, grab your keys and trot over to the market.
But life requires so much more than one decision for change.
It takes a daily pruning of self.
A
Constant
question
posed
to
the
heart.
Who do I want to be? Am I empty? Well then, lets get to work.
In the book of Ezra, the Hebrews begin to worship at the site of the temple before the ground has even been broken.
It begins with redemption of the heart.
Reconstruction cannot occur until our hearts are completely surrendered to Christ.
Otherwise we build up soggy well groomed behaviors.
Empty
and
Ambivalent.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers